1. Request for Refund made verbally or through phone/email/fax shall not be entertained in any case.
2. Refund will be processed within 7 to 10 working days from the day of applying.
3. Application for Refund in the Prescribed format will be accepted along with Original Fee Receipt,
Identity Card, Attendance Card as per the slab wise last dates mentioned in Course Booklet.
No refund will be made after the second Refund Date, except Special cases as below.
4. Refund will be credited in the ( Father/Mother/Student ) bank account through NEFT/RTGS/Cheque
mode only. For this you have to submit a cancelled Cheque or copy of first page of bank passbook
along with Refund form.
5.Refund rules are SAME even:- A. If a student joins late or B. If a Student doesn’t join or attend even a single class at all after depositing the fee.
6. Refund will not be given in cash.
Refund in Special case after last date of second refund
If a student gets Admission in any Engineering College located in India for B.E./B. Arch through any
competitive Examination, the refund will be made after deducting 50% of the prescribed fee out of
the amount paid by the student. Refund of fee will be applicable only for the aforesaid courses. Last
date for special case refund is 30/09/2018. The following documents must be submitted along with
the prescribed Refund Application Form.
(I) Original Fee Receipt.
(ii) Identity Card.
(iii) Attendance Card.
(iv) Photocopy of college letter/Counselling Letter.